How can I assert my rights and make a complaint in case of a defect ?

If you are within the warranty period and the item for which you wish to make a claim corresponds to one of the cases covered by the legal warranty of conformity (see cases above), you can contact our customer service department through this form, explaining the issue encountered and enclosing your request:

  • the proof of purchase,
  • photos of the item and its defects, proving the lack of conformity.

Customer service will then validate your request before offering you the repair of the product if possible, or a credit note corresponding to the amount originally paid for this item, so that you can replace it.